Sichuan-Qinghai High-Speed Train to Shorten Travel Time from Chengdu to Lhasa
Restoration Project of Samye Monastery Undertaken in Tibet
Tibetan Sculpture Expo Opened in Tibet Folk Art Gallery
Tibet Ongkor Festival Celebrated in Nedong Lhokha
Fifth Tibet Forum Opens in Lhasa Gives Advice on Development
Tibet Travel News: Tibet tours 2016 have been REOPENED by Tibet Tourism Bureau with NO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS like group size limit or nationality ban on USA, Germany, Austria, France, Korea, Italy, UK, Canada, Norway. Travel West China as local Lhasa-based travel agency is operating tours in Tibet with affordable prices, quality services, providing latest travel information & updated permit situation, getting Tibet travel permit 2016.
Tibet Tour Package & Travel Guide
Mount Kailash Tour: Holy Moutain Trekking for Yatra or Inner Kora
A spritual pilgrimage tour to visit holy Mount Kailash including inner Parikrama kora or Nandi Parikrama and holy lake Mansarovar Yatra. Full moon falls on May 21, 2016 in Tibet during Kailash Saga Dawa Festival period from May 7 to June 4.
Trans-Himalaya Tours to Tibet & Friendship Highway to Nepal
Trans-Himalaya tour route covers Lhasa express sky train to Tibet, highlights of Tibet tours, along Friendship Highway to Nepal across Mt. Qomolangma. Operated by our professional Tibet travel team to have an unforgettable tibet tour.
Kangshuang Face Trekking
Kangshung face trek has remained untouched by Tibet trekking fans. Kangshung face lies to the east of Mt. Everest and is often referred to unvisited side of Mt. Qomolangma, which is a pity to Tibet tourism, not only Kangshung Glacier but spectacular view.
West China Travel Guide
- Tibet Travel Guide
- Tibet travel, at least once in a lifetime for many people, a must-go place to visit. Besides the classic holy city tour to Lhasa, we'll guide you to explore more undiscovered tours in Tibet with Tibet Travel Permits.
- Sichuan Travel Guide
- Sichuan, the Heavenly Kingdom (Tianfu Zhiguo), not only it's rich natural resources and ancient civilization, but also unique Tibetan culture in Garze and Ngawa contributing to Sichuan Tours.
- Yunnan Travel Guide
- Yunnan is famous for its "autonomous prefectures" for various ethnic groups, it is the province who has the most ethnic groups in China. Tourist resources are quite abundant for travel to Yunnan.
- Qinghai Travel Guide
- Named after Qinghai Lake, the Koko Nor. Travel to Amdo to explore more unknown beauties and mysteries of the Tibetan Plateau, also known as Qinghai-Tibet Plateau or Qingzang Plateau though the Sky Train - Qingzang Railway or Qinghai-Tibet Railway is well-known.
- Xinjiang Travel Guide
- Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region is on the traditional Silk Road. Travel to Xinjiang is travel to a land of song and dance, melons and fruits, precious stones, and carpets.
West China Hotels from Budget to Luxury
Who We Are
- Why West China?
- When you are planning your China tours, you might find the travel destinations are always Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Guilin, the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, or the Terra Cotta Warriors. Maybe it's fresh for the travelers' first visit to China. But you? You have... [Read More about Why West China]
- Why Choose Us?
- Travel West China Tour & Service values its position as a leader and innovator in Tibet travel industry of West China. We believe that you deserve great travel experiences in West China. We, the people of... [Read More about Why Choose Us]
- Our Team
- Travel West China agency is a leading Tibet tour operator addressed to people who's to discover and explore greater Tibet region. We firstly began to operate tours in Tibet in 1995. Till this year, we have specialized t... [Read More about Our Team]
Tibet Featured Tours
- 7 Days Tibet Essence and Mount Everest Base Camp Highlights Tour
- 7 Days Overland Tour from Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Tibet Cycling Tour from Kathmandu to Lhasa
- 12 Days Overland Tour from Yunnan to Tibet plus Tiger Leaping Gorge Hike
- The Most Sacred of Mountains Kailash Trekking
- A Trek to The Everest North Face Base Camp-Mt. Everest Trekking
- 5 Days Tour to Namtso Lake
- 10 Days Expedition Tour to Mount Everest Base Camp
- 7 Days EBC Adventure Tour Overland from Lhasa to Kathmandu
Sichuan Featured Tours
- Tour to Daocheng and Yading
- 7 Days Tour to Kham Tibetan Area in Sichuan
- Tour to Eastern Tibet and Garze Kham Sichuan
- Trekking to East Alps-Mt. Siguniang
- 3 Days Tour to Jiuzhaigou Valley
Yunnan Featured Tours
- 8 Days Tour to Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangrila
- Trekking in Yubeng Village and Mt. Meili
- Breathtaking Photography Tour to Yunnan Yuanyang Terrace Fields
Qinghai Featured Tours
- 7 Days Tour from Xining to Lhasa via Golmud (Train Ride)
- 15 Days Tour to Yushu Horse Racing Festival
- 6 Days Tour from Qinghai to Sichuan via Gannan
Xinjiang Featured Tours
- 21 Days Panoramic Xinjiang Tour to Southern and Northern Xinjiang
- 9 Days Classic Silk Road Xi'an-Gansu-Xinjiang
- 9 Days Kanas Lake Tour
- 10 Days Classic Silk Road Xinjiang-Gansu-Qinghai
- 11 Days Classic Tour Kashgar-Urumqi-Xi'an
Customize a Tour
Design your own tour to meet your personal interests, just send us an email or fill out a tailor-made itinerary and quotation.
What Our Customers Say
"Just back to London. Really a memorable trip! The Village was as beautiful as a paiting. It was mizzly of the village. People in the village are local Tibetan. They are kind and simple. You truly feel like walking in the typical Chinese landscape paitings. Mr. Zhao's knowledge of the village and the trekking route was very rewarding. We don't need to worry about anything along the trekking time. We were in good hands for the whole tour."